I have just moved to a new web server for reasons that are too dull to explain here. The good news is that it should be faster and, hopefully, more reliable than before. The bad news is that there are still a few things that I need to do before we’re 100% whole again.

The main gap is where you’d normally expect to see a picture you might see the word “photopress.” This is because a WordPress plugin that I used to use no longer works on my new server. I’ll gradually move everything over to… something that works. Unfortunately there is a deadline and there was no way that I was going to get everything ready in time.

Update 9 August 2011: I’ve partially (and temporarily) fixed the problem with the photopress plugin. I installed a newer version but my medium term plan is to move away from using a plugin to manage photographs.